To edit the colors of your website you will need to go to Appearance > Customize > Colors
- Body Background: Background color of your website.
- Text Color: Color of the text and of the icons of view and reproduction.
- Links Color: Color of the texts that have redirects in your website.
- Border Color: Border of Images (not in use)
- Main Color: The main color of your website, and the one shown by placing the pointer above your links.
- Secondary Color: Color of the menu bar.
- Third Color: Background color of the advertising, and titles.
- Inputs/Textarea – Background Color: Color of the writing and link areas.
- Buttons:Hover – Text Color: Background color of the selected buttons.
- Buttons:Hover – Background Color: Color of the selected buttons.